Last Updated: October 6, 2022
Transfer of Information to the United States and Other Countries
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information directly from you when you create an account, fill out a form, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information about you that we collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, company name, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may automatically collect certain information about your interactions with us or our Services, including:
- Device and Usage Information: We may collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also may collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those who perform work for us) may use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your interactions with the Services. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, our Services, including to debug and repair errors in our Services;
- Develop new products and services;
- Personalize your experience with us;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, support messages and other transactional or relationship messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Company and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and services;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the Advertising and Analytics section below);
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and help protect the rights and property of Company and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Create de-identified, anonymized or aggregated information (“Deidentified Data”). In connection with our processing of Deidentified Data we will (a) take reasonable measures to ensure the Deidentified Data cannot be associated with an individual and (b) maintain and use Deidentified Data in deidentified form and not attempt to reidentify Deidentified Data except as permitted by law; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We also collect publicly accessible and/or distributed data about employers as part of our research and analyses. If you are the author or host of such data and you wish to request that Company not collect it, please contact us .
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We may share personal information with vendors, service providers, contractors and consultants that access personal information to perform work for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, the public, or others.
- We may share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another Company.
- Personal information may be shared between and among us and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We may share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of customized campaigns on third-party platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram). As part of these ad campaigns, we or the third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
We are headquartered in the United States and we have operations and vendors in the United States and other countries. Therefore, we and those that perform work for us may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction.
You may update and correct certain account information at any time by logging into your account or contacting us .
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those communications or by contacting us . If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.